YMCA Camp Coniston is fortunate to have a dedicated group of alumni who maintain their Camp friendships, and “give back” to the Camp community. Many alumni send their children to Camp, participate in reunions, and are annual donors to the Campership fund, the Annual Fund, and the Centennial Endowment.
Who are Camp Coniston Alumni?
Anyone who was a camper or staff at Camp Coniston, the New Hampshire YMCA Camping Reservation or Camp Soangetaha from 1911 to present.
The huge alumni gathering at our Centennial Reuntion in 2011!
Coniston Alumni: Get Involved & Stay Connected!
- Make sure Camp has your contact information! Send in your contact info to the office (firstname.lastname@example.org) or use the online Alumni Registry.
- Stay in touch with us! Our Camp newsletter, The Coniston Chronicle, is mailed twice yearly to campers, staff and alumni. Please let us know what’s happening if your life – you can send updates via Camp’s Facebook page or by sending email. You can find an archive of Coniston Chronicle Newsletters here.
- Our homepage is updated throughout the year, the “Picture of the Day” rotates frequently, and we post notices and important information on the “Clipboard”. See a photo you want to share? Use the "Share" button on the photo to share on Facebook, Twitter or Google+!
- Like the "YMCA Camp Coniston" page on Facebook. Follow us on Facebook to reconnect with your Camp friends, and share memories, stories and pictures.
- Visit Camp! If you are ever "in the neighborhood", stop on by. It is best to call the office first, (603) 863-1160, and let someone know that you are coming. The office is staffed year-round.
- Send your child to Coniston (or someone else’s child, for that matter!). Nothing connects you back to Coniston like having your son or daughter attend the same Camp you did... your child may even be in a cabin with other children of alumni!
- Attend or Organize a Reunion! There have been a number of Camp Reunions held over the years. Check the website often to learn about "at-Camp" Reunions... or organize a Reunion of your own!